TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Agreement shall commence on the day the Renter takes possession of Vehicle on and remain in full force and effect until Vehicle is returned to Owner at rental end date above.
THIS CONTRACT TERMINATES AFTER 3 DAYS OF NON PAYMENT AND VEHICLE BE RETURNED DIRECTLY TO OWNER/AGENT IN EXCHANGE FOR A SIGNED RELEASE FORM
(NO DROPPING KEY IN THE CAR OR ROAD SIDE ABANDONEMENT)
FAILURE MAY BE REPORTED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT AS “UNAUTHORIZED USE OF PROPERTY” WHILE OWNER DEMAND FOR FULL PAYMENT FOR COST OF VEHICLE.
A refundable security deposit of $ 200 +2day minimum payment is required at pick up.
This rental is granted to renter by owner on the approval of 3 references recommendations,
Renter agrees owner or rentmaikar.com(Inte-Gritty llc) can contact references in case of dispute or any unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of any rental extension(s), this contract will be valid until the last extension ends or the vehicle is returned to the Owner, whichever is earlier. This contract will be valid as per applicable laws.
2.1. Renter shall pay all other charges due in accordance with this Agreement upon return of the Vehicle, to the fullest extent allowed by law, including but not limited to:
- Charges for optional services, if any.
- Applicable taxes.
- Mileage overage: Renter will have a 250-mile maximum driving distance per 24 hour- day, per reservation, unless otherwise noted in the listing. For trips driven above the applicable maximum miles, Renter agrees to pay $0.25 per mile plus applicable taxes.
- Loss of or damage or repair to the Vehicle, loss of use, diminution of the Vehicle’s value caused by damage to or repair of it, and costs to recover such charges including administrative fees for claim processing and legal expenses; additionally Renter authorizes Owner to charge against Renter’s payment method on file;
- Daily rent plus an additional 10% late admin fee, payable to Rentmycareasy.com (Inte-gritty llc), beginning the second day that the car is not delivered timely as per Section 1 above.
- Unless due to the fault of Owner, all fines, penalties, traffic and/or parking violations, toll fees, court costs, towing and impound charges, and other expenses relating to the Vehicle assessed against Owner or the Vehicle during the rental Term, shall be paid within 72hrs of notice.
- All expenses Owner incurs related to Renter’s failure to return the Vehicle, including but not limited to costs of locating and recovering the Vehicle.
- 1.5% interest per month, or the maximum amount allowed by law, for any monies owed which are more than 14 days past due.
- All costs incurred to collect unpaid monies due; and
- Twenty-five dollars ($25.00) or the maximum amount allowed by law, whichever is greater, if Renter’s payments are stopped, rejected for non-sufficient funds, or for any other reason any payment from Renter is dishonored.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: In addition to the fees listed in Section 2, Renter shall pay a deposit of $200 at the time this Agreement is signed. Owner may use this $200 to satisfy any amounts due under this Agreement, in the event Renter refuses to pay or leaves an outstanding balance.
4. LOSS OF COMMUNICATION. If Renter does not extend the rental term of the Vehicle or does not timely communicate with Owner or Rentmycareasy.com ( Inte-gritty llc),, then the Vehicle is assumed to be lost after three (3) days and will be reported as stolen to appropriate authorities and the referees. Rentmycareasy.com (Inte-gritty llc), will also report the loss to one or more credit reporting services and also cause the loss to be entered into one or more national databases.
5. AUTHORISED DRIVER. Only those who are a Party to this Agreement and have a current, valid driver’s license to operate an automobile are permitted to drive the Vehicle. Any other drivers are prohibited from operating the Vehicle and should any such person drive the Vehicle, even if it is stolen or lost, Renter remains liable for all such activity and any resulting losses or damages.
6 INSURANCE. Owners must meet minimum of their states requirements for insurance, usually liability. Rentmycareasy.com (Inte-gritty llc), provide Renters with Industry leading Insurance coverage required to drive rented cars when they are not on rideshare mode, and covered fully when driving for valid Transportation Network(Uber,lyft or others) by Company insurance account. Owners and drivers who choose to provide their own insurance save money on rentals. Neither Rentmycareasy nor insurance carrier will accept any claim on insurance if claim is investigated fraudulent. Insurance expires at the exact date and time of the rental’s start and end time as defined in Section 1 above. No claim will be considered after expiry of any available insurance, which is valid during ONLY the duration of the rental period as defined in Section 1 above.
7. RESTRICTION OF USE. Renter shall not:
- Permit the Vehicle to be driven by any person who is not an Authorized Driver under this Agreement.
- Operate the Vehicle or permit it to be operated in violation of law, including, but not limited to, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or in breach of any rules or regulations of road traffic.
- Operate the Vehicle or permit it to be operated to commit any violation of law
- Operate the Vehicle or permit it to be operated for any race, test, or contest.
- Operate the Vehicle or permit it to be operated for the transport of more passengers or goods than the maximum allowable for the Vehicle or to carry hazardous materials or explosive substances of any kind.
- Drive or permit the Vehicle to be driven by any person who does not hold a current valid driver’s license to operate an automobile.
- Drive or permit the Vehicle to be driven or parked on roadways not regularly maintained, or on any roads, beaches, driveways, or surfaces likely to cause damage to the Vehicle;
- Drive or permit the Vehicle to be driven or parked in areas known to have high crime rates and/or park the Vehicle in locations where the Renter knows or should know it is likely to be stolen.
- Operate the Vehicle or allow it to be operated to push or tow any other vehicle.
- Transport any animal in the Vehicle (with the exception of certified or licensed animals for assisting persons with disabilities) and/or
- Allow any person to smoke and/or take/use illicit drugs in the Vehicle.
- REPAIR OR LOSS AND REPORTING TO POLICE. Vehicle shall not be serviced or repaired and parts and accessories shall not be replaced without Owner’s prior written (sms allowed) consent. Renter shall alert Owner to any damage to or loss of the Vehicle. Renter shall be responsible for any loss or damage to Vehicle and loss of use, diminution of the Vehicle’s value caused by damage or repair to it and for any and all missing equipment. In the event Renter is in an accident, has an incident in Vehicle or if Vehicle is subject to theft or vandalism, Renter shall immediately report the accident or incident to Owner. In the event the vehicle is stolen, Renter shall immediately report the incident to local law enforcement, to the Owner and to Rentmycareasy.
- CONDITION OF VEHICLE. The Condition of Vehicle Checklist (“Checklist”) attached is hereby incorporated by reference. Renter acknowledges that Renter has examined the Vehicle (snap photos for existing dents) and that it is in good condition, except as otherwise specified in the Checklist.
- RETURN OF VEHICLE. Renter shall return the Vehicle on the date and at the time specified in Section 1 above, in the same condition as Renter received it, except for normal wear and tear. Renter shall return the Vehicle to the agreed return location. If Vehicle is not returned on said date and at said time, Owner reserves the right to take any legal action necessary to regain possession of the Vehicle, including report the Vehicle as stolen to appropriate law enforcement organizations.
This Agreement shall terminate on the date specified in Section 1. Owner can only terminate this agreement with the consent of rentmaikar.com for a genuine or unavoidable reason, renters who terminates rents after 2nd day (by which they must have been satisfied with car condition) shall lose their security deposit, except a mechanical fault develops.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND LIABILITY. Renter shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner from and against any claim, demand, cause of action, loss or liability (including attorney’s fees and expenses of litigation) for any property damage or personal injury arising from Renter’s use of Vehicle by any cause, except to the extent caused by Owner’s gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- OWNERSHIP. Owner shall at all times retain ownership and title to the Vehicle. Renter shall immediately notify Owner in the event the Vehicle is levied, has a lien attached or is threatened with lien and/or seizure as a result of Renter’s action, inaction possession, or use of the Vehicle. Renter shall indemnify and hold Owner harmless against any and all losses and/or damages caused by such action or inaction.
- WAIVER. No failure of Owner to exercise or enforce any rights under this Agreement shall act as a waiver of any subsequent breach(es), and the waiver of any breach shall not act as a waiver of any subsequent breach(es). Owner’s acceptance of payment with knowledge of a default by Renter shall not constitute a waiver of any breach.
Rentmycareasy.com (Inte-gritty llc), is a third party, free market platform which facilitates transactions between car owners and car drivers. Rentmycareasy (Inte-gritty llc) does not own any vehicles nor is it responsible for any actions caused by any Renter and/or Owner. As such, both Owner and Renter waive any and all actual or potential claims against Rentmycareasy (Inte-Gritty llc) on any grounds, including, but not limited to, for indemnify, or arising out of any lawsuit or other form of damages.
15. SEVERABILITY. In the event any provision of this Agreement is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Upon a determination that any term or other provision is invalid or illegal and is material to this Agreement, the parties shall negotiate in good faith to modify this Agreement so as to effect the original intent of the parties as closely as possible.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement represents the entire understanding relating to the subject matter hereof and prevails over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting or additional communications. This Agreement can only be modified by a written amendment
signed by both parties.
- Assignment. Renter may not, without the prior written consent of Owner, transfer or assign this Agreement or any part thereof. Any attempt to do so shall be a material breach of this Agreement and shall render this Agreement void.
- Headings. The Section headings used in this Agreement are for reference only and shall not be used or relied upon in the interpretation of this Agreement.
- Counterparts. This Agreement, and any amendment thereof, may be executed in two or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same document.
- CONSENT TO CONTACT. Renter authorizes and consents to Owner and Rentmycareasy(inte-gritty llc) from time to time contacting Renters and their references who recommended them. Monday through Sunday by telephone call by any live person or entirely pre-recorded message to any landline or cellular telephone number provided or that Owner or Rentmycareasy(Inte-Gritty llc) , if requested by Owner, has identified on record as belonging to Renter. These live or entirely pre-recorded messages include messages previously recorded by a live person, “robo calls,” and drop in voice messages. Renter further authorizes and consents to communications by e-mail, text message, SMS, letter and/or facsimile to any private facsimile line identified to Owner and/or Rentmycareasy (inte-gritty llc) .Renter also agrees that any such contact through these methods may be 24 hours daily.
- STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS EXTENSION. Renter agrees, to waive and fully give up any right to claim that any debt(s) owed under this Agreement is/are not collectable by reason of any statute of limitations.
- OBLIGATION TO UPDATE CONTACT INFORMATION. Renter agrees that Renter will update any information submitted to Owner in accordance with Renter’s obligations, including but not limited to any changes in employment, spouse’s employment, residence, spouse’s residence, and other similar contact information as requested by Owner or any such information for any guarantors in this Agreement. Renter authorizes Owner and Rentmycareasy.com (Inte-gritty llc), to from time to time contact Renter, Renter’s spouse, and any known relatives regarding such information to request such updates.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE. Renter agrees and consents to service of any process, including formal legal process in any legal proceedings, by electronic service, including e-mail, private facsimile, and any other forms of electronic communication to any contact point Renter provides to Owner or Rentmycareasy (inte-gritty llc) Renter agrees to deem any service by electronic means to be the same as personal service.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS WAIVER DISCLOSURE. Both you and Rentmycareasy.com(Inte-gritty llc),, with the limited exceptions noted below, to resolve all disputes between you and Rentmycareasy.com(Inte-gritty llc), BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION as further provided below. BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION MEANS THAT YOU AND RENTMYCAREASY (INTE-GRITTY LLC) ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. Both you and Rentmycareasy.com(Inte-gritty llc), waive the right to bring any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating in any way to your use of our Portals and Services as a class, consolidated, representative, collective, or private attorney general action, or to participate in a class, consolidated, representative, collective, or private attorney general action regarding any such claim brought by anyone else. AGREEMENT TO PRE-ARBITRATION NOTIFICATION: this Dispute Resolution Clause provides for final, binding arbitration of all disputed claims (discussed immediately below):
- PRE-DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Rentmycareasy.com(Inte-gritty llc), and you agree, however, that it would be advantageous to discuss and hopefully resolve any disputes before arbitration proceedings or any other proceedings authorized herein are initiated. If Rentmycareasy.com (Inte-gritty llc), is the claimant, the claim letter or notice of dispute shall be sent to the latest address we have on file for you. If you are the claimant, the letter shall be sent to Rentmycareasy.com(Inte-gritty llc), [email protected] . The notice of dispute is the opportunity for both parties to better understand the facts underlying the dispute and to try and reach resolution quickly. Any such notice must include the user’s full name, user identification number or name, valid email address and phone number(s), the best times to contact the user and a description of the nature of the dispute, including important facts and key documents, and the outcome the user is seeking. Unless the Fair Choice option is selected below, in which case the waiting period is 14 days from the date the notice is served, if, after 30 days from the delivery of the notice of dispute, the parties have not reached resolution, and the parties have not agreed to additional time to resolve the issues, either party may initiate arbitration proceedings, as specified by the then current procedures of either AAA or Fair Claims.
- Federal Arbitration Act. Notwithstanding any choice of law or other provision in these Terms, the parties agree and acknowledge that this arbitration clause evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce and that the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), will govern its interpretation and enforcement, and proceedings pursuant thereto.
- Choice of Law. It is the intent of the parties that the FAA and rules of the arbitration provider (AAA or FairClaims) shall preempt all state laws to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the FAA and rules of the arbitration provider are found not to apply to any issues that arise under this Dispute Resolution Clause or the enforcement thereof, then that issue shall be resolved under the laws of the State of vehicle owners residence.
- Confidentiality. The Parties also agree that all communications and evidence related to the dispute will remain confidential, and neither party shall take any action that will harm the reputation of the other, or which would reasonably be expected to lead to unwanted or unfavorable publicity to either of the claimants.
- Electronic Service. The Parties consent to electronic service of process, with service to be made to the following email addresses [email protected] and to user at the last email address then on file with Rentmycareasy.com (Inte-gritty llc). The Parties agree that, in the event of confirmation and enforcement, the delinquent party will be responsible for all actual attorney, court or other fees associated with such action.
- Arbitration Provisions Unless the parties agree otherwise, the arbitration will be held on online media applicable.(zoom etc.) The arbitrator will issue a decision in the applicable timeframe and include the findings and conclusions relevant to the judgment. Such decision will be consistent with this Agreement, including any Limits of Liability that may be applicable. Any injunctive relief shall be limited to the particular claimant, and be awarded only to provide the necessary relief.
Any settlement offer made by you or Rentmycareasy.com (Inte-gritty llc), shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator. The arbitrator may require the parties to share necessary information, but all rules of privilege will be recognized.
The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with applicable law, including recognized principles of equity. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding and judgment on the award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
The Parties agree that, in the event of confirmation and enforcement, the delinquent party will be responsible for all actual attorney, court or other fees associated with such action.
The Parties agree that all communications and evidence related to the dispute will remain
confidential, and neither party shall take any action that will harm the reputation of the other, or which would reasonably be expected to lead to unwanted or unfavorable publicity to either of the claimants.
• DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND RENTMYCAREASY.COM(INTE-GRITTY LLC),
Arbitration. You agree that you will resolve any disputes with Rentmycareasy.com(Inte-gritty llc), , including those related to the Portals and Services (including termination and enforcement of the terms of this Agreement), and any and all agreements you have with Rentmycareasy.com(Inte-gritty llc), (including issues related to interpretaion of any agreements) through binding arbitration between you and Rentmycareasy.com(Inte-gritty llc),
Arbitration Rules and Process. Any arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and will be governed by the Consumer Arbitration Rules available at www.adr.org, except as modified by this Agreement. You may also access the arbitration rules by contacting AAA directly at 1-800-778-7879.
• DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND ANOTHER USER
Arbitration. You agree that you will resolve any disputes between you and other users (Owners or Drivers), including those related to (A) the Portals and Services (including termination and enforcement of the terms), and (B) any and all agreements you have with Rentmycareasy.com(Inte-gritty llc), (including issues related to interpretation of any agreements), through binding arbitration administered by Fair Claims (www.FairClaims.com), and not in a court of law, in accordance with FairClaims Arbitration Rules and Procedures effective at the time a claim is made. THE DRIVER’S $200 DEPOSIT WILL BE USED TO PAY THE FAIR CLAIMS CASE INITIATION FEE.
- Credit Report. Renter authorizes Owner and/or Rentmycareasy.com(Inte-gritty llc), to from time to time obtain any consumer credit report deemed reasonably necessary in order to confirm the financial ability of Renter’s to enter into this Agreement.
Renter acknowledges receipt of a copy of this Agreement and acknowledges having read and understood the foregoing. Renter has had the opportunity to seek legal counsel of its own choosing before entering into this Agreement, and has voluntarily chosen to enter into this Agreement on the advice of counsel or without counsel.